The newest luxury oceanfront condominium in Hollywood Beach, Florida,located just North of Sunny Isles Beach and Golden Beach. This 41-story contemporary glass tower features 200 luxury residences, all with private elevator access. Trump Hollywood fronts 240 feet of pristine beachfront on the Atlantic Ocean, providing each residence spectacular ocean, Intracoastal and city views. Trump Hollywood residences are now priced from the mid $600,000s to more than $6 million.
240 Feet of DIRECT Pristine Beachfront Ultra-Luxury Condominium Building:
Fortune International Realty has been appointed the EXCLUSIVE marketing firm to sell "Developer Default" deeply discounted condominiums starting at approximtately $325/S.F. Note that this is well below construction cost, and we are able to offer these prices to our clients with NO INTERMEDIARIES, thereby guaranteeing our Buyers the absolute LOWEST prices! We work directly with the Developer and project lenders in offering these deeply discounted condominiums, as the debt on the construction loan has been discounted. All remaining developer inventory is to be sold, call us to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Ideally located in the heart of Hollywood Beach at 2711 South Ocean Drive, the property is minutes from Miami’s and Ft. Lauderdale’s premier destinations, including world-class dining and shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall and Las Olas Boulevard, museums, theaters, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades. Within walking distance of Trump Hollywood are the vibrant Hollywood Broadwalk, Diplomat Landing, and Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa.
Trump Hollywood- Ultra-Luxury Condominium Features & Amenities:
• Exquisitely appointed two-story entrance lobby designed by the award-winning firm of Yabu Pushelberg
• Lushly landscaped entry plaza with elegant porte cochere entrance and stunning water display feature
• Clubroom with multimedia facilities, billiards and game room
• 4,000 sq ft state-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s steam and sauna
• Theater room
• Wine cellar and tasting salon
• Climate-controlled fur storage
• Lavish cigar lounge with private humidors
• Breakfast café
• Library/private dining room with catering kitchen
• Elevated pool deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean featuring a poolside café, heated pool, two spas and reflecting pool
• Beach and pool attendant with towel service
• Two levels of beachfront private cabanas
• Private poolside cabanas
• Secure air-conditioned storage spaces
• Three lighted tennis courts and one multipurpose court
• Exclusive concierge staff and services
• 24-hour complimentary valet parking
• 24-hour attended security services
• Key FOB operated high-speed elevators to individual private elevator foyers
• The latest in “Smart Building” technology featuring wireless control pad, linking residents to the many building amenities.
Residences Type & Dimensions:
Trump Hollywood features 2-, 3- and 5-bedroom residences ranging in size from 2,100 to more than 5,000 square feet of air conditioned living space, plus expansive terraces from nearly 400 to more than 900 square feet. Two exclusive bi-level Penthouse residences offer nearly 9,000 square feet on the tower’s 41st floor.
Overview of Floor Plans
• 4th Floor - Lanai Residences with 3,953 sq ft of interior space, including lower level with direct access to 3rd floor pool and amenities deck
• 5th to 33rd Floor - Six residences per floor ranging from 2,100 to 3,395 sq ft of interior space
• 34th to 40th Floor - Four residences per floor ranging from 3,395 sq ft to the Sky Residences with 5,086 sq ft of interior space
• Penthouse Floor - Two, two-story Penthouses with 8,926 sq ft of interior space
• FOB operated high-speed elevators to individual private elevator foyers
• Service elevators to separate service entrance for each residence through
• Elegant double entry doors leading to spacious foyer with coffered ceilings
• Flow-through floor plans with panoramic views of Ocean, Intracoastal and City
as well as wrap around views from select residences
• Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling tinted glass walls throughout
• Oversized terraces with glass & aluminum railings
• Floor to ceiling impact resistant sliding glass doors to terraces
• Nine-foot ceiling height in living spaces on floors 5 to 33
• Ten-foot ceiling height in living spaces on floors 34 to 40
• Eleven-foot ceiling height in living spaces on penthouse floor
• Smooth finish plaster and drywall ceilings
• Spacious walk-in closets
• High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating system
• The latest in “Smart Building” technology featuring wireless control pad
linking residents to building amenities
The innovative minds at the award-winning and internationally recognized design firm of Yabu Pushelberg joined forces with Robert Swedroe, the celebrated architect renowned for his ground-breaking projects, to create Trump Hollywood. The striking 41-story tower features floor to ceiling glass allowing spectacular views from every room of the flow-through floor plans. Generous sunrise and sunset terraces enable residents to enjoy South Florida’s oceanfront breezes. With only 200 residences, each with private elevators, Trump Hollywood delivers privacy and exclusivity. The tower’s third floor includes an elegant two-story lobby, which opens to an oceanfront pool deck, spa and cabanas.
Developer / Financial Backing & Building Ownership Information:
King Street Capital Management
King Street is the new owner and financial sponsor of Trump Hollywood. Founded in 1995, King Street is a $20 billion global alternative investment management firm with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo and Virginia. According to the publication Absolute Return, King Street was the 10th largest hedge fund in the United States in 2010.
Copyright ©2013 The Kleer Team®. All Rights Reserved