Miami Beach Gearing up to celebrate 100th Birthday Anniversary- Top Rankings for your Favorite City
The holiday season is upon Miami Beach but there's much more to celebrate. Known as "America’s Riviera” and founded in 1915, the city will ring in its 100th birthday this coming year. The event will give host to a major 100-hour extravaganza that will appropriately celebrate Miami Beach's diverse and lively history. Apart from its centennial celebrations Miami Beach has been ranked over the years as one of the Top U.S. destinations in the world and now is one of the best times to live or visit South Beach with all the city has to offer.
Residents and visitors are always participating in the year-round festivals and festivities the city has to offer. Miami Beach is known for its diversity, its culture, fashion and art and much more. The infux of young professionals, entreprenuers and people from all over the globe has changed the landscape and vibe of the city, and with this new revival, the city is being recognized as a force to be recoknoned with in terms of real estate, art, tourism and year round festivals. Here is a list of Miami Beach's Top Rankings) over the years (in no particular order) and the many reasons you want to Live on or Love Miami Beach.
1. Most Popular City for the Holidays and ranked #2 As The Best City for Thanksgiving
2. Livability.com has ranked Miami Beach sixth in America list of 100 best places to live.
3. Miami Beach ranks second for vacation rentals.
4. Miami Beach Ranks as Costliest U.S. City to Stay Overnight on New Year's Eve compared to 30 major U.S. destinations. We Beat NYC!
5. Miami Beach has scored highest in the nation on Human Rights Campaign's (lgbt rights)
6. Ranked #24 postition for top City on the Edge of Greatness
7. Ranked #7 for Most Fiscally Fit City
8. Ranked #13 for America's Coolest City
9. World's largest collection of Art Deco Architecture
10. South Beach #1 for Best Beaches for Nightlife
11. South Beach is one of Top 10 Best Beaches in the World
12. Miami ranked #1 Best City for doing Business in Latin America
13. Top City for People-watching
14. Once America's Richest Zipcode (Fisher Island 33109) and wealthiest place to live
15. Miami Beach was dubbed the Sun and Fun Capital by Jackie Gleason