Epic Luxury Condos – Downtown Miami
Situated at the mouth of the Miami River, Epic’s luxury condominiums offer exceptional downtown living with floor plans ranging from just under 800 square feet to nearly 2500 square feet. Residences offer the option of one, two or three bedrooms with exceptional views of Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Fisher Island or the islands of Biscayne Bay. First-class amenities in this distinctively designed waterfront complex set in lush grounds with waterfalls and tropical landscaping create a sought-after ambience for the discerning Miami inhabitant. In addition to residential condominiums, the Epic maintains a lavish hotel.
Epic offers a private boating dock staffed with a dock master, arrival plaza, portico and courtyards. Residents enjoy a private promenade via Epic’s Riverwalk that connects the grounds with Bayfront Park.
Common Area Amenities
- Around-the-clock front desk
- Twenty-four hour security
- Electronic access control system that links to front desk security
- Constant digital video surveillance at building entry points
- Wireless Internet in all common areas
- Culligan central water filtration system
- Centralized heating and air-conditioning systems with state-of-the-art water source heat pumps
- Electronic thermostats in residences
- Unlimited hot water via an energy efficient centralized gas-fired boiler system
- State-of-art fire alarm system
- Sound-deadening insulation
- Accelerated secured passenger elevators
- Secured, air conditioned storage spaces
- Private service elevator
Additional services are available via the Epic Hotel staff including valet services and doorman services, tailor and cobbler services, dry cleaning, laundry, limousine, vehicle detailing, grocery delivery, packaging and mail services.
- Inlaid countertops
- Full height backsplash
- Designer Snaidero “Time” cabinetry, in dark oak wood and stainless steel
- In-cabinet and under cabinet lighting
- Stainless steel Miele electric oven with Navitronic controls
- Flat Ceran electric cooktop by Miele with variable cooking zones
- Multi-sensor stainless steel microwave
- Stainless steel exhaust hood in
- Subzero refrigerator/freezer and ice maker paneled to match cabinetry
- Miele dishwasher paneled to match cabinetry
- Franke double stainless steel sink
- Garbage disposal
- Zucchetti sink mixer in polish chrome
- Bosch Sensortronic Plus front loading washer with Logixx Control
- Bosch Duotronic technology front loading dryer with 11 automatic cycles
Master Bath Amenities
- Imported Italian Calacatta marble flooring
- Imported Italian Calacatta marble shower and toilet wall
- Gray Bardillo marble accents
- Imported Italian cabinetry in dark oak finish
- Dual white high-gloss ceramic vessel sinks
- Zucchetti polished chrome faucets and fixtures
- Lighted wall mirror
- High-gloss ceramic TOTO “Pacifica” toilet and bidet
Epic Miami units feature state-of-the-art security systems with an entry keypad and the
“EPIC-Link” integrated interactive communication system with access to the hotel amenities and services, via a touch panel in the residence or any personal computer world wide. Other advanced technology systems include the state-of-the-art media panel that comes pre-wired for telephone, high-definition and cable television with outlets in the kitchen, living room and bedrooms, and networked computers. Lighting and window coverings utilize smart technology.
Other amenities include impact resistant full height hurricane rated glass walls and sliding glass doors and a glass balcony railing that allows for optimal views.
Epic’s paid utilities include: cable, phone, Internet, sewer and water
For more information on Miami Epic Condos Residences, Call 305-748-2058 to get a free consultation from Allan Kleer.