Brickell House Miami - Presented by Allan Kleer, MBA, PA, the Brickell House Miami Condos specialist. Developed by Newgard Development Group. Search Brickell House Condos for sale, view prices, pictures, and floorplans.
Brickell House Miami condo is an urban oasis and luxury living destination soaring 500 FT above the Brickell Financial district and the City of Miami skyline. Miami's Brickell House residences, an innovative and sophisticated condo development, is yet another symbol of Miami's Luxury Real Estate market offering. Just steps away from the expansive Biscayne Bay waterfront, the Brickell House Miami condo development, located on Brickell Bay Drive, features 46 floors, 370 sprawling residences and a variety of posh studio to three bedrooms condos.
The Brickell House Miami condo skyscraper guarantees world-class resort amenities and exceptional service for its select residents. Miami's Brickell House will premier as a lavishly appointed masterpiece with Yabu Pulshelberg, designer of Apogee South Beach, putting the signature and exclusive touches to Brickell, The City of Miami's newest condo. Envisioned by Newgard Development Group and the Sieger-Suarez architectural team, Brickell House Miami condos will feature Open layouts with high-end finishes and high-tech luxuries. As a State-of-the-Art luxury residence, reminiscent of the resort-style Luxury condos in Miami Beach, Brickell House Condo offers unique living experience featuring floor-to-ceiling windows for awe-inspiring views of the City of Miami skyline and the Biscayne Bay's vast waterfront. The condos at Brickell House have spacious modern layouts ranging from 500 to 5,000 Sq.Ft. with expansive private balconies. Open layouts are highlighted by high-end finishes and high-tech conveniences. The Brickell House Miami condo tower is situated in a pedestrian friendly neighborhood, encouraging long walks by the bayside or to many neighborhood attractions. Inside, the Grand triple-height lobby of Brickell House is plush, warm and comforting. A sprawling and spectacularly landscaped Resort Deck plus 46th floor roof-top swimming pool and sun deck awaits those who enjoy resort-styled amenities.
Inside the Brickell House ultra-luxury Miami condo residences, light flows in through heat-reducing, floor-to-ceiling windows, framing incredible views of the City skyline and Biscayne Bay. Smart-building technology sets the building apart from neigboring condos via revolutionary access and touch communication. Select condos will come fully furnished by Artefacto, and several residences are available designer-ready, or elegantly furnished with contemporary packages designed exclusively for Brickell House by Baltus. A few key signature offerings from the Brickell House Condo is its breathtaking vistas of Biscayne Bay and the Downtown city landscape, access to everything at Mary Brickell Village, and the premier flexible living program for traveling residents, designed to to accomodate their lifestyle and need for an onsite condo maintenace and a management team.
ABOUT BRICKELL, MIAMI
Brickell House Miami condo is located in Miami’s Brickell Financial district. A prestigious neighborhood, Brickell runs along areas such as Brickell Bay Drive, just steps from the waters of Biscayne Bay and the excitement of Brickell Avenue and Mary BRickell Village. Brickell is a center of global banking and commerce and Brickell Avenue is one of Miami’s most vibrant urban residential and business centered neighborhood. A prestigious destination for fine dining and entertainment Brickell lies on the West by Mary Brickell Village, and on the East by Biscayne Bay. The Brickell neighborhood offers an unrivaled wealth of amenities for contemporary urban living and is renowned for the finest the City of Miami has to offer and Brickell House is at the center of it all.
Brickell House on Brickell Bay Drive is minutes away from the South Florida's popular destinations such as Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. In the close proximity to the Brickell House condo is the New World Symphony, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts as well as the American Airlines Arena, home of the 2012 NBA champion Miami Heat team. Brickell is located in the midst of several large urban projects arriving in the city such as the $3 billion Resorts World Miami, a 10-million square-foot complex that is slated to include Miami’s first casino and the new Miami Art Museum (MAM) which will be located in the heart of the waterfront located Museum Park. Brickell House Miami condo is set to be the pinnacle of this community, and as Miami continues to evolve, with major developments such as Brickell CitiCentre and Resort World Miami on the way, those select residents at Brickell House have the advantage to experience it all.
• Grand glass-covered porte-cochère
• 4,000 SF Triple-height lobby accented with exotic woods, stainless steel, marble and stone finishes
• 24-hour welcome desk and access control
• Premium concierge service and 24-hour valet guest parking
• Boomerang® secure, fully automated residential parking system
• Ground-floor commercial space for offices, retail and signature restaurants
• Six high-speed controlled-access elevators
• Resident library lounge with daily world newspaper delivery, high-definition tv's and high-speed wireless Internet
• Elevated resort-style portico/mezzanine w/ heated whirlpool, men’s / women’s sauna & steam rooms
• Fully equipped, technologically advanced fitness center with high-definition televisions and wireless audio
• Pedestrian-friendly, street-front restaurant/retail space with outdoor terraces
• Glass enclosed corner café/bar with perimeter reflecting pool
• Cutting-edge green-building technology, including a secure, state-of-the-art, fully automated parking garage
• Advanced smart-building technology with high-speed wireless internet access in common areas
• 2 pools, a 50-foot-long lap pool, cabanas & large heated whirlpool spa located on the resort deck.
• Second pool at the exclusive member/residents-only 46th floor roof-top pool and sun deck with water & sky-line views
• Private Owner’s Lounge with event bar, catering kitchen, daily world newspapers
• High-definition screening room with 10-foot screen and theater-style seating
• Beautifully landscaped, elevated Resort Deck with putting green and summer kitchen
• Elegantly furnished Resident Club Room with conference/meeting rooms
• Children’s play lounge with access to Resort Deck and 3,000 sqft Health spa & fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center. HD TVs, wireless audio, sauna, steam and private treatment rooms.
Right in the midst of the the Downtown financial district and a few minutes’ drive from Miami Beach, Coconut Grove and key Biscayne, Brickell House Condo location is a key attribute to its attraction of wealthy, affluent Miami Real Estate Buyers. Everything at Brickell House is lavish, from the shimmering pools, lush gardens, sweeping vistas and grand residences, every residents need and desire is fulfilled at Brickell House. At Brickell House proximity to all means restaurants, retail and entertainment are a short trip away. Whether its shopping at Mary Brickell Village, world class dining at celebrated new restaurants. Nightlife and daytime attractions are a short distance away accessed by a quick drive or free transport from Brickell's new Trolley system or Metromover system that gives residence the convenience to enjoy the neighborhood. Brickell House employs a revolutionary, computerized and fully automated robotic parking system, which is the first of its kind in Florida. High-capacity communications technology and a wealth of green innovations all help minimize your carbon footprint while maximizing comfort and convenience.
• Beautiful Biscayne Bay and/or City views
• Spacious modern layouts from 500 to 5,000 SF studios; 1,2,3 Bedrooms and penthouses
• Expansive private balconies accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
• Smooth-finished ceilings ranging from 9’ to 12’ in height
• Imported European cabinets with premium hardware and drawer pulls in Master Bathrooms
• Full-size vanity mirrors
• Custom-finished floors and walls in wet areas
• Elite housekeeping, as needed. Daily, weekly or monthly.
• Streamlined in-house property management as well as lease management.
• Furnishings & finishes services to keep your residence ready for inclusion in the leasing program.
• Amenities program for guest towels, toiletries, dinnerware and other rental necessities.
•Concierge-style services such as in-home dining, travel arrangements, grocery delivery and restaurant reservations.
Gourmet Kitchen Features
• Jenn-Air® stainless steel appliances.Built-in refrigerator, microwave, oven, cook-top and dishwasher
• Gatto Vision® imported Italian cabinets with frosted glass accent doors and contemporary hardware
• Elegant Silestone quartz countertops and backsplashes
• Welded stainless steel under-mounted sink
• Stainless steel gourmet faucet with integrated sprayer
Master Bath Features
• Imported Italian cabinetry
• Elegant Silestone quartz countertops and backsplashes
• Dual Rectangular porcelain under-mounted sink
• Dual sinks in select units
• Imported marble floors, shower and top walls
• Frameless glass shower enclosures
• Spacious extra deep soaking tubs
• Designer European-style stainless steel fixtures and accessories