The Midtown 2 Miami Condos are located at the epicenter of Miami- Just blocks from the Design District, the galleries of Wynwood, and right over the bridge from Miami Beach. Nearly 60 restaurants, stores, salons and services Vibrant outdoor spaces including an art park with sculptures and special installations. Please note: Fortune International is the exclusive Sales and Marketing agents for the remaining Developer Condo Inventory. We are therefore able to offer our direct clients the absolute lowest purchase prices!
The Midtown 2 signature is its three impeccably appointed buildings in one. Midtown 2 Miami is a unique mix of condominiums comprising of midrise, mews and tower buildings. The Midtown 2 Miami condos are centrally located in the midst of the cultural, art, fashion and entertainment hub of the city. Adjacent to the buildings is cobblestone sidewalks lined with specialty boutiques, street-side cafes, lounges, a variety of restaurants, pedestrian-friendly walkways, landscaped gardens, and the Shops at Midtown Miami. Just south of the Midtown Two condos is Miami's Wynwood Art District, a central area for art events and art studios. Midtown 2 Miami is a truely urbane paradise.
At Midtown 2, urban luxury and art collide with a combo of stunning architecture by world-renowned Architect Bernard Zyskovich. Midtown's urban design has the look of New York's Soho neighborhood but with Miami's magical and tropical feel. Midtown 2 Miami will feature boutique spaces such as mews at only 7 stories of living and working zoning spaces housing 18 condos, mid-rise buildings reaching 11 stories with 62 condos ranging from studio to 1-and 2-bedroom condos and a 29 story tower which has 256 condos ranging from studio to 4-bedrooms.
The Midtown 2 in Midtown Miami will feature single, bi-level and tri-level residences of one-, two- and three-bedrooms, penthouses and urban studio lofts. With 60 signature designed floorplans Midtown guarantees to be a true one-of-a-kind condo residence. The mews have double-high spaces, open floor plans and exposed concrete ceilings with floor to ceiling windows. The Midrise condos feature warehouse style windows and distinctive architecture with open floor plans, 10-12ft high exposed concrete ceilings with wonderful views of the amenity deck and Midtown Blvd.
All residences at the Midtown 2 Miami condos are appointed with fresh, urban architecture and include kitchens and baths with modern finishes and appliances.The tower high-rises soar above midtown Miami with city views of downtown, and panoramic views of the Biscayne Bay. Interior space is designed with Italian kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances and stone countertops, master baths with stone flooring and designer fixtures, walk-in closets, pre-wiring for cable and high-speed Internet and incredible amenities. Residents can take advantage of amenities such as a rooftop swimming pool overlooking Biscayne Bay, a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, fitness center and ground level retail shops and restaurants. At Midtown two, you can do it ALL. Live, work, shop, dine, enjoy recreation and leisure and get an overall experience of paradise in the city.
• 337 Total Residences
• Contemporary and Chic two story lobby
• Stunning architecture by world-renowned Architect Bernard Zyskovich
• Custom Finishes
• Rooftop swimming pool with Downtown city and Bay views
• Jacuzzi hot tub, Sauna, Steam room
• Mineral and temperature controlled dripping pools
• Dramatic state of the art fitness center
• Elevated outdoor gathering space with fireplace and kitchen for entertaining
• Covered parking
• concierge and valet
• Ground-level retail including restaurants that offer foor delivery
• 24-hour security
• Private storage facitlities
• Pet-friendly environment
• Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
• Generous private terraces
• Breathtaking bay and city views
• Modern layouts including live/work, lofts and penthouses
• Italian kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and stone counter tops
• High-end energy-efficient appliance package
• Ten-foot high exposed concrete ceilings
• Master baths with ceramic tile flooring and modern fixtures
• Spacious walk-in closets
• Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed internet
|Miami Midtown 2|