The St Tropez condominiums are located at 7330 Ocean Terrace in the North Miami Beach area of the City of Miami Beach. This boutique condominium building is located across the street from a beautiful nature preserve and public park that is on the Ocean.
The St. Tropez building is unique in that this is the only high rise on the tranquil Ocean Terrace street. This makes for a unique Miami Beach condominium building, that is in the middle of the North Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, yet the condo building sits in a tranquil setting (with very little traffic) with DIRECT and unobstructed Ocean views. The immediate surrounding buildings are MIMO era (Miami Modern Architecture) low-rise apartments and small, quaint hotels and motels.
All of the St Tropez condos feature amazing ocean, bay and city views, as well as year round bay and ocean breezes. Completed in 1999, the St Tropez condominiums feature modern luxury amenities - such as floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows, oversized and expansive terraces, as well as large and well appointed bathrooms and open kitchens.
A few of the newer nearby North Miami Beach luxury buildings are the ultra-luxury condominiums such as Canyon Ranch, and the nearby Akoya luxury condos along Collins Avenue. In our experience, Miami Beach's most demanding condominium buyers have been making their way further north from the South Miami Beach area. Today's condo buyers in North Miami Beach are seeking the relative tranquility, family-friendly environment, and the generally more affordable prices that the Northern area that the City Miami Beach offers its resident between 68th and Collins and 74th and Collins, which is where the St. Tropez condominiums are located.
• Views: Ocean, Bay & City
• Incredible views of the ocean, intracoastal and Downtown Miami from ALL condominiums
• Swimming pool with cabanas overlooking the ocean
• Well Equipped Fitness Room (right next to the Pool Deck)
• Elegantly-appointed lobby with crown moldings + a small library and conference room
• 24-hour manned security desk
• Secure parking garage
• Washer and Dryer in each unit
• Private balconies with concrete barriers for TOTAL privacy from your neighbors
• All St. Tropez condominiums feature Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors
• Pets: 1 dog, fully grown can weigh up to 20 lbs. OR 2 dogs or 2 cats, fully grown can weigh up to 40 lbs. together
• Parking: Secure parking garage and valet
• Floor to Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors and Windows (Hurricane Resistent)
• Boutique Residences with semi-private hallways and common areas (Only Four Residences per floor)
• Granite Counter Tops
• Oversized Bathrooms with marble and glass enclosed showers
• Spectacular Views of the Downtown Miami Skyline, The Atlantic Ocean, The City of Miami Beach, and the Intracoastal Waterway
• GE appliances
• Microwave/hood combination
• Side-by-side, built-in refrigerator
• Built-in self-cleaning oven
• American Standard faucets with pull-out sprayers
• Expansive Kitchen Pantries with shelving