Glass 120 Ocean Drive Miami Beach Condos is a boutique ultra-luxury condominium residence by the prestigious firm Terra Group, an eighteen story building with just ten Palaces-in-the-Sky Residences for sale. One of the most unique features of this building is that each of these ten Residences will boast true 360 degree views of the Miami Beach skyline and the Oceanfront. There is also one penthouse available that takes up three stories.
Glass Miami Beach Condo is a response to its site, context, and environment. The condo residence is designed to fade as it rises, entirely disappearing into the sky from the use of fritted, patterned glass. Glass 120 Ocean Drive Miami Beach Condos reflects, captures and abstracts the natural landscape of sand, sea, and sky, while retaining the essence of place through its architectural design, its materials, surface textures and tonal color.
Individual attention will be given to the full-floor layouts that will give the residents panoramic views of the ocean, Miami Beach skyline, the bay & city views of downtown Miami and the unique opportunity to customize their floor plans. The residences will feature floor-to-ceiling glass walls and will accomodate the indoors and outdoors to feature the natural beach surroundings and convey a sense of place.
Acclaimed firm Terra Group is the developer overseeing Glass Miami beach Condos. The Terra Group already established an excellent name with other luxurious projects such as Grove at Grand Bay in Coconut Grove.
The architect of the Glass Miami Beach Condo is Rene Gonzalez a highly regarded Miami architect. He is known for other projects such as 3 Indian Creek mansion that sold last year for a record breaking sale of $47 million and CIFO, the Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation.
Raymond Jungles, Inc. a well-known South Florida landscaping firm, will also help on developing this masterpiece. The South Florida firm has maintained a local and international presence since 1981, completing many award-winning projects of varying complexities and creating lavish gardens in eleven countries including Antigua, Anguilla, the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, China, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama and St. Kitts and Nevis.
-Please call us with further details.
Glass Miami Beach - Building Amenities
• Garage on third and fourth floor accessed by high-speed elevators with valet
• Beautiful, fifth-level pool, mezzanine and spa covered by a three-story pavilion, BBQ area, bar and gardens by Raymond Jungles
• Pool services and private beach club with seating and lounging areas
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Full-service building with estate manager on-site
• Magnificent, two-story lobby
• Housekeeping and maintenance
• 24-hour security and valet
Glass Miami Beach - Residence Features
• Units designed by Rene Gonzalez range from 1,938 to 3,389 interior square feet with 2,000 exterior square feet
• Coquina coral stone, sea-grass honed marble, blue macauba, Tobago marble, Basaltina & Portofino brown tile, and red oak and walnut wood flooring
• Residences start on floors six and seven, which feature two- and three-bedroom units
• Floors eight through 15 feature three- and four-bedroom condos
• All residences have 360-degree, uninterrupted views and 11-foot ceilings
• Fully built-out condos, including kitchens, closets, flooring, lighting and pre-wiring for the most advanced AV equipment
• 100-foot-long glass windows with eight-foot-deep terraces
• Seamless glass wraparound balconies
• Stone kitchens with Sub-Zero refrigerator, freezer and wine cooler
• Gaggenau coffee machine, wall oven, microwave, induction cooktop and dishwasher
Scotsman ice machines
• Duravit tub, Toto toilets, and Vola showerhead, tub faucet, tub mixer, shower controls and basin mixer
Electrolux washers and dryers