Presented by Allan Kleer, MBA, PA, the Leader in Miami and Sunny Isles Beach Luxury Condominium Residences. Developed by Gil Dezer. Visitors to our site can search Porsche Design Miami Condos & floorplans, MLS information and pictures all right here.
Luxury automobile brand Porsche Design introduces Porsche Design Tower in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami. The ultra-high end & exclusive oceanfront tower of the future will arrive in 2014, and signals the iconic luxury brand’s merge into luxury residential real estate. Designed by Porsche Design Group in partnership with Developer Gil Dezer, Porsche Miami Condos represents the upper echelon of ultra-luxury condominium residences. Porsche Design Condo's cylindrical shaped skyscraper will soar above the Sunny Isles Beach skyline on 2.2 acres of prime oceanfront land (where the 120-unit Golden Nugget Beach Club & Hotel is currently sited). Porsche Design condo in Sunny Isles will rise 650 feet height making it the tallest ocean-front residential tower in the U.S. Still, the most distinct and exciting feature of the Porsche Condo Towers, besides the brand name and incredible design aesthetics, is the inclusion of individual, automated car elevators and balcony swimming pools for EACH suite. This one-of-a-kind robotic parking system will allow owners to actually park their vehicles in ‘sky garages’ directly next to their condo space.
The Porsche tower Sunny Isles condo will offer 57 elegantly designed floors housing 132 spectacularly appointed residences totaling more than 500,000 square feet of space. The Porsche Design high-rise tower is a residential destination for the ultimate luxury lifestyle. Porsche Sunny Isles oceanfront residences will showcase miles of unobstructed ocean-front views, and has floorplan size options ranging from 3,800-9,500SF. The Porsche Miami Condo architecture is made completely with a floor to ceiling glass facade to ensure that no view is obstructed. All floorplans offer intercoastal to Ocean see-through plans. The condo designs include gallery-quality wall finishes, raised foyer ceilings, and pre-wired cable television and ceiling fans. Interior doors are raised panel with custom hardware. Washer and dryers are completely sound proof while the living spaces of Porsche Design condo tower feature customized finishes and furnishings throughout. No detail is compromised. Accomodating kitchens showcase granite countertops and backsplashes as well as top of the line appliances. Baths are as elegantly appointed with whirlpool Jacuzzi tubs and custom fixtures for a spa-like bath experience. Patterned marble floors, glass walled showers and porcelain sinks add to the spa feel. The master bath features Kohler water closet and bidet as well double sinks, full mirrors and marble floors and showers.
With all the fine details that make Porsche Design Condos one of the most luxurious condo in Sunny Isles, the residences will reign supreme as the first building in the world where residents can ride elevators while inside their cars and park right outside their sprawling living space. Porsche condo will feature three glass high-speed ride elevators (expected to be around 45-90 seconds) in the building providing amazing views of the city or of the Ocean. Condo residences will be allocated 2 to 4 parking spaces depending on condo size, with a total of 284 robotic parking spaces available for use.
Secure and serene Porsche Miami Condos situated next to 400 feet of white sand beaches, is surrounded by a lushly landscaped tropical oasis. Extreme privacy is of the utmost importance for the elite residents that will occupy the Porsche Condominium Tower, which is why 24-hour security, as well as discreet street entrances controlled by an estate gate is apart of the new Sunny Isles condo design. Residents of Porsche Condo will enter automatically, while guest entrance is controlled via announcement and video identification. The exclusive Porsche Miami Condo Tower will be the envy of luxury condo residences in Sunny Isles Beach for years to come.
Porsche Design Miami tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013. Price ranges from $3.9 million to over $15 million. The building is expected to be complted in 2016 and requires 10% down payment on sales price at reservation now. The building is pre-construction, with construction expected to commence in mid-2013.
• Ocean-to-Intracoastal see-through floor plans.
• Floor-to-ceiling walls of tinted glass in living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and baths.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• Robotic parking system that transports and parks cars in a private garage next to owners residences
• 200' linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces.
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute.
• Chilled water air conditioning.
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby.
• The building will be 650 feet height making it the tallest ocean-front residential tower in the U.S.
• Residences range 4800 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft. - Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
• 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby.
• Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
• Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
• Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean.
• State-of-the-art spa and fitness center with sunset terrace and sunset spa tubs.
• 2 Infinity Edge pools. One Oceanfront and one sunset pool with 1st floor landscaped deck.
• 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck.
• Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor – NE Section).
• Virtual Golf Simulator & 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
• Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
• Card table and billiard area.
• Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen
• Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor – SE section)
• Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and yoga room
• Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
• Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
• Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
• Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
• Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
• Two oversize plunge spas & deck with lounge seating and beachside private cabanas
• Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
• Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
• Raised foyer ceilings.
• Gallery-quality wall finishes.
• Pre-wired for cable television and ceiling fans.
• Whirlpool full-size, sound proofed washer and dryer.
• Raised panel interior doors with custom hardware.
• Walk out over 400 feet of white sand beach.
• Lush, landscaped grounds maintained by professional gardeners, secured by 24-hour monitoring.
• Discrete street entrance controlled by an estate gate along entrance drive. Guests admitted via announcement and video identification, residents enter automatically.
• Set-back from road and lofty architecture provide for exceptional privacy and serene setting.
• 10,000 sq. ft. display area where residents can choose to display their automobiles museum style
Porsche Design Tower Sunny Isles Condo Features:
• See through floor plans with ocean and Intracoastal views
• 10,000 sq. ft. display area where residents can choose to display their favorite automobile
• Dramatic walls of tinted glass surround the entire living, dining, kitchen & bath areas
• Quality wall finishes with gallery style
• Quality Ceiling fans
• Pre-wiring for cable TV
• Full-sized whirlpool washer & dryer with sound proofing
• Interior doors have raised panel with custom hardware
• Access to 400 feet of beachfront
• Gated entrance controls the traffic of the premises
• Guest announcement & video identification notification
• Professionally landscaped and meticulously landscaped grounds
• Lofty architecture offers appeal that contributes to the tropical atmosphere
Porsche Design Tower Sunny Isles Beach Custom Kitchen Features:
• Granite counter top and black splash.
• Spacious design includes center island and breakfast area with spectacular view.
• Top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid appliances
• 42 inch built-in, side by side refrigerator/freezer with cabinetry front.
• Built-in convection microwave oven
• Sound insulated dishwasher offers quiet clean up
• Frankie stainless-steel, rimless double sink with spray, disposal and instant hot water.
• Instant hot water dispenser and disposal
• Snaidero wood cabinetry
• Under cabinet lighting and special package of custom accessories
Porsche Design Tower Sunny Isles Beach Master Bath Features:
• Raised Jacuzzi whirlpool tub with accessories shelf
• Kohler water closet and bidet.
• Glass-walled marble showers with Grohe fixtures and telephone spray.
• Double porcelain sinks with full width mirror
• Patterned marble floors
Groundbreaking for Porsche Miami Condos in Sunny Isles Beach is planned for the 2nd quarter of 2013 and the Porsche Design Tower completion is expected in mid 2016. Preconstruction purchase deposits are already being taken. Call for Details.
Pricing and availability may change at any time. Contact our sales team to get complete details on pricing, availability and deposit requirements.